UMA Intensely Nourishing Hair Oil | Beauty Heroes September 2016
![]() |
| The Product and Packaging are both equally Stunning |
Ladies and maybe some gentlemen?....May I present to you the
first ever featured product review on my blog! This has been a long time coming
and I can honestly say I didn’t sit down and analyze to myself what should be
the first product review I feature on my blog? Foundation, maybe a makeup
collection? No…this one just came naturally and now that I think about it
really deserved to be the first!
It’s the Intensely Nourishing Hair Oil by UMA. This hair oil
has changed my life. Well maybe not my life but ABSOLUTELY my hairs life. If
you have my type of hair or even if you don’t please keep reading. You will
thank me!
UMA is high end luxurious organic beauty and wellness brand.
Everything they make including this hair oil is 100% organic and produced on a
family farm. Small batches are handcrafted by experts in India. It is truly one
of a kind and made with love and thoughtfulness it seems.
I have naturally DRY curly frizzy hair. And to top it off I
straighten it once a week. So it takes a beating but I have tried to keep my
hair healthy as possible these. However, years ago I use to get the Anti curl treatments
in my hair which have some awful terrible ingredients in them. But, I can truly
attest that this is the most organic naturally solution that I have put in my
hair that almost gives my hair the same amazing texture that those chemically processed
treatments did.
Its MIRACULOUS! It leaves my hair soft, shiny, no
frizz,movement…pretty much the opposite of what my hair naturally is.
I usually put this in my hair after I wash and towel dry it.
Then a little bit more right after I flat Iron it. However if you have finer or
medium hair, it has a light enough consistency for you as well! People also
will do what is called “hair oiling” which is when you apply it to your scalp
(especially if its dry) or along the mid shaft and let it sit for a little
while BEFORE they wash their hair. This might be a better method for you finer
hair folks!
And for you ladies that are worried about grey hairs?! This
has superpower ingredients that assist in reducing grey hair because of all its
anti-aging benefits.
![]() |
| Thank You Beauty Heroes for always providing such Substantial Products |
Ingredients:
Grapefruit – clearing
Lemon – clearing
Hibiscus- anti-aging, calming
Yerba De Tago- anti-aging
Grapeseed- anti-aging, hydrating
Indian Gooseberry- clearing
Moringa- anti-aging,hydrating
Jojoba- hydrating
This Product is: Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan & GMO
Free
Disclaimer: Everything is purchased by me unless a gift or otherwise mentioned. I subscribe and pay a monthly subscription service to Beauty Heroes and was not a PR Sample. All thoughts and opinions are my own and are never influenced. Photo Credits: All pictures are taken by me unless otherwise mentioned.



Comments
Post a Comment